Summer League Payment Process
The NCISL Board of Directors has approved a new process for payment for the Summer League which is described as follows. Please read carefully to avoid any late payment fees.
1. All teams must pay their balance for Summer League (in two installments) on one cheque payable to the NCISL on one of the following dates
April 15th and Friday May 1st.
2. Mail your cheque to the NCISL so that it arrives before April 15th. Please indicate on the cheque which Club you are paying for
Please mail your cheque to
1973 Old Carp Rd
You can send an email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you are unclear of your final bill please contact me at email@example.com
4. Clubs who miss the deadline will have to pay a late payment fee of $50.00
5. Any cheque that is returned NSF from the bank will be considered to have missed the payment deadline and will therefore also have to pay the late payment fee of $50.00
6. Clubs who still owe money from fines issued in the previous season must settle up when they paying for the 2017 season.
7. Clubs who have not paid the majority of their Summer League Fees by the start of the season will not be permitted to start the season until they have done so.